Register for RNFA training by August 31, 2020 and save up to $900.00 on tuition!
Click for a short RNFA reimbursement seminar
Some answers to RNFA’s most common reimbursement questions.
Q: How much will insurance companies reimburse RNFAs?
A: The amount insurance companies reimburse varies according not only to the type of procedure, but the type of policy (HMO, PPO, Indemnity etc/). Below are a few examples of some of the higher reimbursements NIFA Medical Billing has received for its clients:
- Lap Chole-$492.00-D.S.-Indiana
- ACL-$413.00-H.S.-South Carolina
- Vaginal Hysterectomy-$423-C.S.-Missouri
- Laminectomy-$900.00-P.W.-New Jersey
- Rotator Cuff-$325.00-R.L.-Florida
- Breast Reconstruction (Tram Flap)-$970.00-K.B.- Florida
- Breast Reduction-$1246.00-T.P.-Mississippi
- Lap Nissen-$345.00-D.A.-Pennsylvania
- Colectomy (partial)-$270.00-C.C.-New York
- Thromboendarterectomy-$500.00-G.B.-New York
- Coronary Artery Bypass-$1452.00-C.P.-Michigan
NIFA Medical Billing, Inc., (an independent and separate corporation from NIFA, The National Institute of First Assisting) is now successfully billing in over 30 states. Contact them by phone at 1-888-322-6432, extension 202, via the web at www.nifamedicalbilling.net.
Other common questions include:
- Which insurance companies reimburse RNFAs?
- Do I have to be certified to get reimbursed?
- What procedures do insurance companies reimburse for?
- How do I get my hospital or practice to bill for RNFAs?
- Is it legal to bill in my state?
- What do I need to do to start getting reimbursed?
For answers to these and other questions, contact NMB by telephone at 1-888-322-6432 press ‘202’ or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org